Overdrive Edmonton
Overdrive Edmonton
Meets On Thursdays!! Drop bysome time. Look at engine bays, buy / trade parts and drink coffee and talk cars.
*ZERO*
Overdrive Edmonton
Overdrive Edmonton
Meets On Thursdays!! Drop bysome time. Look at engine bays, buy / trade parts and drink coffee and talk cars.
*ZERO*
Overdrive Edmonton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive Edmonton

Cruising Edmonton 2010

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your best story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anson_
Admin
anson_

your best story Empty
PostSubject: your best story   your best story I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Just as the title says! Post your best story of something that happened to you!(while in teh car!!)

It was in the summer, and it was raining pretty hard, i was driving west bound on whitemud and was right by 106th st. the light post on the bridge above me got stuck by lighting! and i saw everything! there was sparks and shit flying everywhere. Coolest thing ever
Back to top Go down
https://setscruising.darkbb.com
Mopar1
Admin
Mopar1

your best story Empty
PostSubject: Re: your best story   your best story I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Bryce, Brett, and I went and picked up a friend from his house one day.. We decided we were going to go for a cruise out to elerslie however, I had my one wheel drive mustang at the time.. we all turned onto 34st at the Sobeys and i punched the gas, one thing led to another and the ONE wheel gripped a little too much and spun me around ALMOST into a sign post on the turning lane of the other direction as well as poor unsuspecting Bryce
Back to top Go down
anson_
Admin
anson_

your best story Empty
PostSubject: Re: your best story   your best story I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Mopar1 wrote:
Bryce, Brett, and I went and picked up a friend from his house one day.. We decided we were going to go for a cruise out to elerslie however, I had my one wheel drive mustang at the time.. we all turned onto 34st at the Sobeys and i punched the gas, one thing led to another and the ONE wheel gripped a little too much and spun me around ALMOST into a sign post on the turning lane of the other direction as well as poor unsuspecting Bryce

BAHAHA NICE!
Back to top Go down
https://setscruising.darkbb.com
*ZERO*
Admin
*ZERO*

your best story Empty
PostSubject: Re: your best story   your best story I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:14 am

ya lol i had to swerve, i almost shat myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.SETSCRUISING.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

your best story Empty
PostSubject: Re: your best story   your best story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your best story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive Edmonton :: South Edmonton Tuner Society :: General Stuff-
Jump to: