Overdrive Edmonton
Overdrive Edmonton
Meets On Thursdays!! Drop bysome time. Look at engine bays, buy / trade parts and drink coffee and talk cars.
*ZERO*
Overdrive Edmonton
Overdrive Edmonton
Meets On Thursdays!! Drop bysome time. Look at engine bays, buy / trade parts and drink coffee and talk cars.
*ZERO*
Overdrive Edmonton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive Edmonton

Cruising Edmonton 2010

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella.muerte
Admin
Bella.muerte

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Get me outta work someone please im bout to tear what little i have of brains out!!!!!!!

think happy thoughts.....

anyone know where we can have mass grave site???

jk
Back to top Go down
anson_
Admin
anson_

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:36 pm

there is a lot of are undeveloped on 34th st...lol
Back to top Go down
https://setscruising.darkbb.com
n0xid

n0xid

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Be happy you can get work elephant
Back to top Go down
Bella.muerte
Admin
Bella.muerte

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 am

They have an empty lot somewhere i need to see how suitable it is lol jk

im being positive today hoping it will be so much better then yesterday.

Quote :
Be happy you can get work

i kinda wish i was in school right now instead of working but i cant get into school with out working / it sucks Crying or Very sad

lol anyways i just had a blonde moment at work and not a good one (srry bryce) one of the guys said that my boyfriend who dropped me off has something wrong with his car lights (it was brian who dropped me off and i had to correct him but before i could do that) the first thing i say after he sayd the boyfriend who dropped me off is which one! damn it!! i actually ment which car but didnt say that when it came out!!!

that will now be the joke of the day not like it wasnt already, i mean i have so many poeple pick me up after work and only brian or bryce drop me off in the morning, that it was already a joke this just amplifies it damn it!

and the day starts with one of my famous stupid moments.....

Have a good day everyone! next time we go some where we can drink there will be a shot on me!! What a Face rabbit tongue Very Happy lol! afro geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive Edmonton :: Random-
Jump to: